Not a German guild.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Would be fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sant

PostSubject: Would be fun   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:24 am

What do you guys thinks about trip front with two dervs and a sin? One ebon and one wounding strike. Idk how to put bars on here or I would. Get ur asses online and we can discuss/rage at each other over my genius or incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Sant

PostSubject: Re: Would be fun   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Since I'm bored before class I'll try to explain some of the logic behind this. The builds for the two dervs are:

Wounding Strike Dervish
Wounding Strike
Victorious Sweep
Crippling Sweep
Pious Haste
Conviction
Zealous Renewal
Heart of Fury

Atts with runes: Scythe Mastery 14, Earth Prayers 8, Mysticism 12

Ebon Dust Aura Dervish
Ebon Dust Aura
Aura of Thorns
Fleeting Stability
Wearying Strike
Radiant Scythe
Victorious Sweep
Heart of Fury

Atts with runes: Scythe Mastery 14, Earth Prayers 12, Mysticism 9

These two to go along with a yaa sin, a crippling anguish necro, and a standard ranger. The idea is to essentially have five ppl that can split well. I especially like the wounding strike because if the wounding strike has a earth headpiece, conviction removes two conditions when it ends. This can be used to escape crip shot rangers. With one condition removal you'd get the poison but not the cripple. You would survive due to the regen but with the extra condition removal you could also escape. By the time he catches up to you it should be recharged again. The least splittable is the ebon derv but it pumps sooooo much damage that I love it anyway. Also, it can lineback but cannot be linebacked back due to fleeting stability. I could maintain sixty dps in gtob. And if something is low, when paired with the ebon dust aura, said low person can be hit for huge numbers with all the plus damage. So extreme splitability, very spammable deep wounds on both dervishes, and good pressure 8v8 makes this something I would like us to try to run. Also, everything has a snare and the dervs can spike thru blinds. How great is that?

Edit: An alternative would be putting grenths fingers in for conviction for the wounding strike dervish, making the third attribute wind prayers and not earth. Less survivability but also AoE condition spam is nice. Especially if you just got hit with oppressive gaze.

Last edited by Sant on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DK

PostSubject: Re: Would be fun   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm

if we can get people on -.-

it would be fun spreading poison for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would be fun   

Back to top Go down

Would be fun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top